Hi all, hope everyone’s having a wonderful long weekend.Just wanted to share a refreshing outdoor space transformation I dealt with over the weekend.This tiny patio was so drab and in dire need of a makeover.Since budget was a constraint ,it had to be a thrifty one too.With the summers in ,it’s hard to not want to relax and unwind outdoors as much as possible.The goal was to create a warm,cozy and intimate space while keeping it simple and within the budget.
Just added seating for one with room to add more seating when there’s company as it’s a
very small space and can look cramped easily.
Here’s the space all lit up with string lights and LED candles setting the scene for a pleasant,soothing and
breezy summer night,a perfect place to enjoy the solitude of the night after a long day at work!
Falling in love with the teal +black+white mix .Some spring flowers and essential herbs to balance the greenery.
Here’s a picture of the space in the daylight.
Just imagine lounging there with a favorite book,sipping a cup of tea ,with birds chirping and butterflies fluttering by….
Pure Bliss !!!
Here’s the source list:
- Rug from world market
- Chair and Cushion from Pier one on labor day sale -Score!
- Florals and herbs from local nursery
- hanging lantern -World market
- Herb garden pots – repainted old pots with chalkboard paint
- The three pot metal hanging planter from Ross
- LED candles -already had
- Rope lantern -Pier one again on sale for 15$!! can you beat that !
- white tray – already had
- Buddha statue -T.J.Maxx
- candle holder -Ross
- Mug and Book -My own 🙂
- The wooden benches are actually old storage boxes turned upside down -probably got them from Ross
- the solar dog statue- Big lots
- watering can -dollar store